(PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
Happy Saturday to you all,
I am sitting at my kitchen table, sipping my second cup of coffee and thinking about all the great things that have happened this past week at LLCC. In a time when there is so much hurt and pain going on around us, we must take the time to step back and think on the happy, positive stuff. However, our staff has been very heavy hearted with the start of 2018. Several have lost loved ones, there has been heavy sickness and last weekend we received word that one of our janitorial staff members died over the weekend. Please pray for us. However, I want share you a few really great things that happened at LLCC this past week.
1. The Sun was shining and the temps were warm. It felt great.
2. Our LLCC kiddos made crafts and coloring pages to be sent to the Westerville Police Department. Our Toddler 2 Miss Megan's uncle is the Police Chief in Westerville and we wanted to be a blessing to him and his officers.
3. Thank you to those who came to the Art Walk/ Open House Tuesday night. It was so great to see the children's artwork lining the hallways. We gave 4 tours that night of potential families for LLCC. So EXCITING!!!!
4. Registration for our Summer and Fall programs opened Feb.5 We are well on our way to filling up for both programs. IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED YOUR CHILD, YOU WILL NEED TO DO THAT SOON. Summer is nearly 50% full and Fall is 40% full. (The Registration email will be resent today with all the links with registration forms.)
5. We celebrating Valentine's Day and had a great time with all your kiddos.
February 19, CAMPUS CLOSED FOR PRESIDENTS DAY
February 22, Got Water Day, Wear your Blue Chapel Shirt.
February 23, Jimmy John's Family night, Help support the LLCC/SCS PTO.
March 26-29- Daycare Only Days
March 30 - CAMPUS CLOSED FOR GOOD FRIDAY
April 6- Spring Break Bash (replacing Shamrock Shindig) .
We have begun preparing our basket themes, check your classroom newsletter for more information.